Feb 4, 2016

Windows 10 - Enabled / Disabled Auto Screen Rotate

Recently I found out that my screen will auto rotate according to the position it was held, I have no idea how it detects the current position of my laptop but to my understanding my laptop doesn't have a built-in "Gyro" sensor or something similar.

If it was a tablet then it make sense that the screen can be rotated accordingly, but mine is just a normal laptop (without touchscreen built-in) so it make no sense to me that the screen should be auto rotating.

So I need to disabled this settings :-

1. Goto --> "Control Panel" --> Click --> "Display" settings.



2. Then click --> "Change display settings" option as shown.



3. Untick or de-select --> "Allow the screen to auto-rotate" option as shown.



4. Now the screen will no longer auto-rotate itself, if you want to enabled it back just tick or select back this option.

Happy Computing & Happy Chinese New Year !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment