May 29, 2015

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - S View Cover Custom Wallpaper

I've been trying to customised the S View wallpaper ever since I got it but to my surprise it doesn't allow me ???

What Samsung are thinking ?!!??

Nevertheless I've been using it without any customization ever since not until recently when Samsung decided it's about time to release "Lollipop" version for it's Note 3 series.

Well, I'm surprise to receive a notification prompting for an upgrade and as usual proceeded the upgrade when the time permits.

After the upgrade and still to my dismay the S View Cover still doesn't have such function available as default to customised the wallpaper.

Frustrated and furious, I start "googling" and found a very interesting website and decided to give it a go.....

To my joyous life, I was now able to customised the S View Cover wallpaper with my preferred photos.... Hurray !!!

As such, it will be selfish not to share with everyone and many thanks to the website author who make it all possible for me.... Bravo !!!

S View Cover Custom Wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment