Jun 2, 2016

Samsung - Peel Smart Remote

This apps have been around for some time and yet I have ignore it for almost the entire year. I just so happens to tried out this apps as my very old LCD TV's remote went broken.

To my surprise it does works, so I have proceeded to add more remotes into the apps such as my Home Theatre System, the new LCD TV, Blu-Ray Player, DVD Player and Air-Conditioner.

Yes, air-conditioner and works flawlessly. Though some appliances couldn't be controlled due to incorrect iR frequency or its not listed in their database but heck you can send them the make & model and maybe... maybe they will add it in on the next release of updates.





You can also visit their website for more information at https://www.peel.com/

Oh did I mentioned it also works on Astro decoder & HyppTV Set-Top-Box ? Yupe, you heard me right it does works. Give it a try and you'll never regret it.

HAPPY COMPUTING !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment