Jan 21, 2016

Windows 10 - Taskbar in Dual Monitor Display

With the recent upgrade to Windows 10, I've noticed that whenever I connect my lappy to an external monitor there is a taskbar shown on the monitor. The same taskbar I have on my primary display.

Now most of the times I do not wish to display the taskbar to the public view (think of it as connecting it to a projector where you're doing presentation). So you really doesn't want the audiences to know what applications or programs you are running in the background.

Unlike Windows 7 where the taskbar is disabled by default, Windows 10 make it displayed as default, Follow this very simple and easy steps to disabled it.

1. Right-click on the taskbar --> Select --> Properties.



2. Just unchecked the tick mark at "Show taskbar on all displays" option and its disabled.



Now is very simple and easy right ? This also works if you have more than 2 displays.

Happy Computing !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment